Addressing compliance issues proactively does more than just satisfy a legal requirement. It makes your business more competitive. It motivates your employees by making them proud of their organization. And it consistently provides a positive return on investment. In a time when a new and more aggressive enforcement regime has combined with economic uncertainty and a raft of new laws and regulations, ensuring that your business will not be derailed by compliance issues is more important than ever.
Small and mid-sized corporations may be unable to address these issues with internal resources, or unaware of new or existing requirements. Those that are aware may think they are too small to be of interest to enforcers or plaintiffs, but this is not true. Prosecutors like to go after “easy pickings” — smaller companies usually do not have the resources to mount a sustained defense.
How can we help?
Our team can help you in a variety of areas connected to making certain that you can spend your time focused on growing your business and serving your customers, and not struggle with how to ensure that compliance does not consume valuable management time – or worse.
- No matter what the size of your business, we will help you develop a compliance program that will satisfy the federal guidelines for an “effective compliance program” –and that you can afford.
- We can provide a risk assessment to arm management and the board of directors with the tools needed to satisfy their obligations to demonstrate that they have addressed the risks facing the enterprise as it makes its business decisions.
- We will assist in translating complex regulatory rules into clear, employee-friendly guidelines and training materials.
- We can assist in the development of a code of conduct and management communication tools to help create a culture of compliance.
- We can provide cost-effective resources to manage compliance programs in the face of a shrinking corporate staff.